Saturday, September 29, 2012

Letter To Animal Shelter

8th September 2012
Attention: Senior Management
I write today after a visit to your Bracken Ridge shelter in Qld on Monday 3rd September 2012 and spoke to a customer service officer who advised me that the supervisor Corrine wasn’t there and she would have her call me the following day.  I left my contact details with her after explaining who I was and what had happened at the said address and why I needed the information.  I didn’t hear from Corrine until I made a follow up call on Thursday 6th September to her.  Corrine advised that she could give me little information and her boss would call me straight back, however I did not hear back from her either.
I have a few questions I require someone to provide me with answers on regarding the dog (Boody which I believe it is a French mastiff) that was taken from Ivor Street Bracken Ridge on 17th April 2012 after my son was shot dead by a member of the Qld Police Force.
The questions are as follows:
1)      I have been informed by a witness that the dog was taken from the property on a stretcher by 4 people, I would like to know if this information is correct?
2)      I have also been informed that the dog was bleeding, was the dog injured in anyway?
3)      Who called the council to come and pick the dog up and at what time did this take place?
4)      What time was the dog taken away from the premises?
5)      Was the dog seen by a vet?
6)      How was the dog silenced as many witnesses claim that the dog made no noise at all and yet it barked non-stop usually at anything or anybody?
7)      When was the dog picked up from the pound?
This is an urgent matter and I look forward to your immediate response.
Yours Faithfully

Stephen Protheroe.

1 comment:

  1. If these questions are not answered or explained justice is not being done, and the truth could be being hidden for a reason.

    ReplyDelete